Aha! Wild Child Travel Planning w/ Joe Sanok, Practice of The Practice
August 24th, 2020 | Duration 00:59:13 | Posted in Travel Radio Podcast by Megan Chapa
DISCLAIMER: This episode is awesome. We cry within 5 minutes of Joe's introduction…
Joe Sanok started his counseling career by running a yacht club for troubled youth, worked his way to a successful counseling practice and the NUMBER ONE mental health podcast on iTunes, "The Practice of the Practice".
Episode Topics Include:
- Joe's history working with troubled youth
- Joe's career as a counselor
- Knowing your child's strengths and identifying activites they can succeed in
- Knowing your child's triggers and identifying ways to curb or avoid travel that sets them off
- Setting expectations before traveling
- Planning comparable punishments/consequences for public places
- Do's and Don'ts of travel planning
- How to involve kids in travel planning
- Specific destination/activity ideas commentary
CozyPhones Headphones GIVEAWAY
A full review of the products are coming soon. Simply subscribe to the Travel Radio Podcast newsletter, during the month of April, and be entered to win. Winner must be US Citizen. Prize fullfillment to be provided by Cozyphones. Sign Up Here: NEWSLETTER SIGN UP FORM
504 434 0616
Special Guest: Joe Sanok.
- How to Start, Grow, and Scale a Private Practice| Practice of the Practice
- Pack For A Purpose // Small Space. Little Effort. Big Impact.
- Practice of The Practice PODCAST on iTunes
- On the Couch PODCAST on iTunes — John Dennis’s podcast – an approachable mental health podcast.
- Travel Radio Podcast – YouTube — Travel Radio Podcast is on YouTube! Please like and subscribe!
Meet the Podcaster
Megan Chapa started in the travel industry to build on her existing life patterns and to invest in a portable career. As a travel agent she could both take her job with her and put her traveling knowledge to work as the military moved her family around the world. Travel…Learn more
Travel Radio Podcast
Chichen Itza with KPM
May 27th, 2021 | Length 00:45:36
M: Welcome back KPM
M: Can you please take a minute to introduce yourself?
M: What are you working on right now that excites you?
M: Where are we going today?
M: If we visualize Mexico as a mermaid's tail can you describe where these ruins are located?
M: Now if one of your articles…
Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico with Brandon Berkson
May 20th, 2021 | Length 00:39:42
Just an hour and one half drive into the Mexican border, Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico's Napa Valley, awaits you. Brendan Berkson, or Hotels Above Par, shares his insights into the region using his 1, 2, 3 signature format. Watch this on YouTube: https://youtu.be/lIRcQ62jz0k
M: Would you please take a…
Refunday Monday | Grand Velas Riviera Maya Review w/ Tami Santini
May 17th, 2021 | Length 00:36:11
If you watched the YouTube video you know Tami Santini brought props and I loved every second of it! This is the first time a guest has brought props to a live with me. Tami Santini was a delight to interview and offered candor on the "well dones" and…
Road Trip Through the Yucatan State, Mexico
May 13th, 2021 | Length 00:27:41
What is it like to drive in Mexico? Lori Gold starts us off with some guidelines to manage expectations and help you successfully road trip through Mexico. After that we move onto a REALLY FANTASTIC five point round up of Yucatan State attractions.
This is also available in a video on…