Australia Travel Tips with Cloe Jager
August 24th, 2020 | Duration 00:45:16 | Posted in Travel Radio Podcast by Megan Chapa
Aussie | Journalist | Travel Lover | Podcaster
Journalist by day and podcaster by night, Cloe Jager joins the podcast to talk about traveling in Australia. She is also the host of the Travel Lust Podcast. Cloe brings her passion for travel to Travel Radio Podcast this week to help travelers manage expectations and travel smarter while touring in Australia.
Episode Topics Include:
• Is Cloe an Aussie criminal?
• Local weather trends
• Are locals friendly? (Please note Cloe's spot on "Old Timer" voice…)
• Three cities to visit as a tourist
• Where to surf (not Cloe's strong suite, but she knows where to go!)
• Interacting with indigenous people
• Marijuana Tourism
• Transportation in Australia
• Tasmania, the forgotten island of exploding apples
• Is smoking acceptable in Australia
• Shark detection app
• Talk about a "walk about"
• Traditional greetings – "Hey" or "G'day"?
• What side of the street to walk on?
• Translating an Aussie menu
• DON'T LITTER
• Cloe's Australian location bucket list
Special Guest: Cloe Jager.
- Download Sharktivity — Atlantic White Shark Conservancy
- Pavlova (cake) – Wikipedia
- Travel Radio Podcast – YouTube — Travel Radio Podcast is on YouTube! Please like and subscribe!
Meet the Podcaster
Megan Chapa started in the travel industry to build on her existing life patterns and to invest in a portable career. As a travel agent she could both take her job with her and put her traveling knowledge to work as the military moved her family around the world. Travel…Learn more
Travel Radio Podcast
Chichen Itza with KPM
May 27th, 2021 | Length 00:45:36
M: Welcome back KPM
M: Can you please take a minute to introduce yourself?
M: What are you working on right now that excites you?
M: Where are we going today?
M: If we visualize Mexico as a mermaid's tail can you describe where these ruins are located?
M: Now if one of your articles…
Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico with Brandon Berkson
May 20th, 2021 | Length 00:39:42
Just an hour and one half drive into the Mexican border, Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico's Napa Valley, awaits you. Brendan Berkson, or Hotels Above Par, shares his insights into the region using his 1, 2, 3 signature format. Watch this on YouTube: https://youtu.be/lIRcQ62jz0k
M: Would you please take a…
Refunday Monday | Grand Velas Riviera Maya Review w/ Tami Santini
May 17th, 2021 | Length 00:36:11
If you watched the YouTube video you know Tami Santini brought props and I loved every second of it! This is the first time a guest has brought props to a live with me. Tami Santini was a delight to interview and offered candor on the "well dones" and…
Road Trip Through the Yucatan State, Mexico
May 13th, 2021 | Length 00:27:41
What is it like to drive in Mexico? Lori Gold starts us off with some guidelines to manage expectations and help you successfully road trip through Mexico. After that we move onto a REALLY FANTASTIC five point round up of Yucatan State attractions.
This is also available in a video on…