Christmas 2017 Podcast and 2018 Preview
August 24th, 2020 | Duration 00:10:39 | Posted in Travel Radio Podcast by Megan Chapa
Final episode of 2017 quick holiday message, funny Christmas stories, 2018 preview and safety tip for American's traveling abroad (STEP Program).
Please accept my apologies for slight departure in sound quality. Those are the breaks when you record from a beach front balacony…😉
Special Guest: Joseph Chapa.
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program — Do this American Travelers!
- WineMaker’s Cruise A Wine Cruise – Home — Contact Keith and Martha now if you want the LAST cabin on their Wine Maker’s River Cruise through Germany on AMA Waterways! Cabins still available for their Holland America New England Winemaker’s Cruise 2018.
- Family Therapist | Therapist, Relationship Therapist | Harrisburg, PA 17109 — John Dennis,LPC, NCC, ACS, will be joining us in the new year to discuss the mental health benefits of traveling! He will formally announce his own PODCAST! This will be a great episode so make sure the listen in.
- POLE CRUISE USA – HOME — Bend, Flex, DANCE!
- Travel Radio Podcast – YouTube — Travel Radio Podcast is on YouTube! Please like and subscribe!
Meet the Podcaster
Megan Chapa started in the travel industry to build on her existing life patterns and to invest in a portable career. As a travel agent she could both take her job with her and put her traveling knowledge to work as the military moved her family around the world. Travel…Learn more
Travel Radio Podcast
Chichen Itza with KPM
May 27th, 2021 | Length 00:45:36
M: Welcome back KPM
M: Can you please take a minute to introduce yourself?
M: What are you working on right now that excites you?
M: Where are we going today?
M: If we visualize Mexico as a mermaid's tail can you describe where these ruins are located?
M: Now if one of your articles…
Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico with Brandon Berkson
May 20th, 2021 | Length 00:39:42
Just an hour and one half drive into the Mexican border, Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico's Napa Valley, awaits you. Brendan Berkson, or Hotels Above Par, shares his insights into the region using his 1, 2, 3 signature format. Watch this on YouTube: https://youtu.be/lIRcQ62jz0k
M: Would you please take a…
Refunday Monday | Grand Velas Riviera Maya Review w/ Tami Santini
May 17th, 2021 | Length 00:36:11
If you watched the YouTube video you know Tami Santini brought props and I loved every second of it! This is the first time a guest has brought props to a live with me. Tami Santini was a delight to interview and offered candor on the "well dones" and…
Road Trip Through the Yucatan State, Mexico
May 13th, 2021 | Length 00:27:41
What is it like to drive in Mexico? Lori Gold starts us off with some guidelines to manage expectations and help you successfully road trip through Mexico. After that we move onto a REALLY FANTASTIC five point round up of Yucatan State attractions.
This is also available in a video on…