Return guest Emma Major Schroeder recently spent time in Costa Rica. Costa Rica is defined by very distinct geological and cultural influence. We go into great depth on two of those regions.
For this week’s blog on Costa Rica entry requirements click here.
Costa Rica loose podcast format includes:
- Emma’s favorite recent Costa Rica story
- Regional highlights for Papgayo and Arenal regions of Costa Rica
- Property stayed at
- Insights or tips for this region of Costa Rica
- The bumpy journey to Arenal Area from Papagayo
- Special geological features in this region. Can you share them with us?
- Accommodation expectations in this region.
- Taking advantage of the geography, hot springs and zip lining
- Dining, grocery shopping and setting expectations
- Ideal traveler for Costa Rica
Emma Major Schroeder has been featured on Travel Radio one time previously. https://www.travelradiopodcast.com/post/south-africa-of-wine-and-lions
I hope you enjoyed this episode of Travel Radio Podcast. It’s my hopes that you enjoyed it so much that you will recommend it and share it with a friend. If you have a moment, please subscribe/review Travel Radio Podcast wherever you are listening from. Then, hijack all your friends, family and acquaintances phones and do the same.
If you found your next trip, a travel professional to work with or a useful tip please be in touch. I would love to hear about it.
Do you want to be on the Podcast? Do you have a partnership idea? Please email email@example.com
Blessings to you!
Host Travel Radio Podcast
#podcast #jailbreak #bucketlist #travelagent #useatravelagent #tropicalvacation #traveldreaming