Costa Rica with Marshall O’Hearn!
August 24th, 2020 | Duration 00:23:15 | Posted in Travel Radio Podcast by Megan Chapa
In this Ecotourism, Costa Rica audio adventure Marshall starts things off talking about a bug repellent product easy to use for kids and easy to find on-line (link to Amazon below). Then Megan and Marshall talk about how his love for Costa Rica began during a semester exchange program. During Marshall's time there he put his foot on every part of the country he could scramble to. He also took advantage of the language immersion opportunity to perfect his Spanish skills. Now he travels there frequently with his family and can help you get there too. Subjects touched on are geography, language needs, currency used, safety, food, appropriate trip duration and types of accommodations. You will love this episode and want to visit this unspoiled and accessible part of the world. Call Marshall, he will not steer you wrong!
Special Guest: Marshall O'Hearn.
- Snap On Mosquito Repellent Bracelets — Snap on felt like bug repellent wrist bands. 100% All Natural Plant-Based Oil, Non-Toxic Travel Insect Repellent, Safe Deet-Free Band, Soft Fiber Material For Kids & Adults, Keeps Insects & Bugs Away: Sports & Outdoors.
- Mosquito Repellent Bracelets 30 Pack — 30 pack of DEET-FREE stretching/bungee bug repellent wrist bands. DEET-FREE Natural Waterproof Wristbands – Pest Bug Control Bands For Kids & Adults Outdoor Camping Fishing Traveling : Patio, Lawn & Garden
- Clear Water Travels on Facebook! — Visit Marshall on his FB page!
- Clear Water Travels – Home — Clear Water Travel’s Home Page.
- Travel Radio Podcast – YouTube — Travel Radio Podcast is on YouTube! Please like and subscribe!
Meet the Podcaster
Megan Chapa started in the travel industry to build on her existing life patterns and to invest in a portable career. As a travel agent she could both take her job with her and put her traveling knowledge to work as the military moved her family around the world. Travel…Learn more
Travel Radio Podcast
Chichen Itza with KPM
May 27th, 2021 | Length 00:45:36
M: Welcome back KPM
M: Can you please take a minute to introduce yourself?
M: What are you working on right now that excites you?
M: Where are we going today?
M: If we visualize Mexico as a mermaid's tail can you describe where these ruins are located?
M: Now if one of your articles…
Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico with Brandon Berkson
May 20th, 2021 | Length 00:39:42
Just an hour and one half drive into the Mexican border, Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico's Napa Valley, awaits you. Brendan Berkson, or Hotels Above Par, shares his insights into the region using his 1, 2, 3 signature format. Watch this on YouTube: https://youtu.be/lIRcQ62jz0k
M: Would you please take a…
Refunday Monday | Grand Velas Riviera Maya Review w/ Tami Santini
May 17th, 2021 | Length 00:36:11
If you watched the YouTube video you know Tami Santini brought props and I loved every second of it! This is the first time a guest has brought props to a live with me. Tami Santini was a delight to interview and offered candor on the "well dones" and…
Road Trip Through the Yucatan State, Mexico
May 13th, 2021 | Length 00:27:41
What is it like to drive in Mexico? Lori Gold starts us off with some guidelines to manage expectations and help you successfully road trip through Mexico. After that we move onto a REALLY FANTASTIC five point round up of Yucatan State attractions.
This is also available in a video on…