The United Kingdom may be similar in size to a singular US State but don’t be fooled! There is a lot of ground to cover and thought public transportation is very good you could spend your entire trip commuting. Let’s set realistic expectations.
Map of Official Royal Palaces in the UK
UK Regions Compared To US States
Here is one of the ways I discuss traveling the UK, specifically England with my clients and how you might also. This itinerary will likely take you 7 – 10 days to complete. Don’t forget to book end your English trip with travel days. Regulations are constantly changing. This is no time to last minute book it to the air port. Plan accordingly!
If you would like to see photos of many of these location please visit this blog post as most podcast directories do not support html.
This is the English Royalty theme I suggest to my clients:
- The English Royal Tour:
- Fly into Gatwick, England, UK
- Head south to the city of Brighton, England. Spend a few days by the sea!
- Head North East to London,
- Tower of London, London, England & Ceremony of the Keys, Tower of London, London, England
- Buckingham Palace
- Kensington Palace
- Opt for day trips to
- Windsor Castle, Village of Windsor, England
- Sandringham House, Sandringham, England
- Two Days – Train To Oxford,
- The original capital of England, visit Oxford Castle and the colleges, Oxford, England, UK
- Day Trip to Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, England (Link to Jenny Jerome Churchill Info.)
- Return to London or a hotel near Gatwick for you flight home.