Hawaii with Guest Michelle Tatum
August 24th, 2020 | Duration 00:21:51 | Posted in Travel Radio Podcast by Megan Chapa
Let's talk about what to do with that wet suit when you swim until take off! Stash it in a wet bag. Links in the show notes. Michelle talks about her desire to make a client's family time and vacation dollars go far and be well invested. We hear about Michelle's quick think to aid stranded clients during the hurricane. Steam guns, killing germs, food trucks and a surprise question on partially digested food round out the show. Its a fun one! Pack your suite and get to Hawaii!
Special Guest: Michelle Tatum.
- Arrow Print: Planet Wise Lite Wet Bag, To The Point : Baby — Black and white print, this is for a man – baby!
- Animal Print Wet Bags: Biubee 3 Pack Wet Dry Cloth Diaper Bags – Baby Waterproof Washable Reusable Hanging Diaper Organizer : Baby — Not just for kids! Cute animal print wet bags in a three pack.
- Chevron Print: Large Hanging Wet/dry Cloth Diaper Pail Bag for Reusable Diapers or Laundry (Grey Chevron) : Baby — Chevron, cause its classy!
- Home | Vacation Guru — Michelle’s Website!
- The 10 Best Birmingham, AL Food Trucks – 2017 – Roaming Hunger — Yummm!
- Kebab Truck in Oxford UK: McCoy’s Kebab Facebook — Haven’t tried it but I will soon! Mmmmm kebab’s!
- Travel Radio Podcast – YouTube — Travel Radio Podcast is on YouTube! Please like and subscribe!
Meet the Podcaster
Megan Chapa started in the travel industry to build on her existing life patterns and to invest in a portable career. As a travel agent she could both take her job with her and put her traveling knowledge to work as the military moved her family around the world. Travel…Learn more
Travel Radio Podcast
Chichen Itza with KPM
May 27th, 2021 | Length 00:45:36
M: Welcome back KPM
M: Can you please take a minute to introduce yourself?
M: What are you working on right now that excites you?
M: Where are we going today?
M: If we visualize Mexico as a mermaid's tail can you describe where these ruins are located?
M: Now if one of your articles…
Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico with Brandon Berkson
May 20th, 2021 | Length 00:39:42
Just an hour and one half drive into the Mexican border, Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico's Napa Valley, awaits you. Brendan Berkson, or Hotels Above Par, shares his insights into the region using his 1, 2, 3 signature format. Watch this on YouTube: https://youtu.be/lIRcQ62jz0k
M: Would you please take a…
Refunday Monday | Grand Velas Riviera Maya Review w/ Tami Santini
May 17th, 2021 | Length 00:36:11
If you watched the YouTube video you know Tami Santini brought props and I loved every second of it! This is the first time a guest has brought props to a live with me. Tami Santini was a delight to interview and offered candor on the "well dones" and…
Road Trip Through the Yucatan State, Mexico
May 13th, 2021 | Length 00:27:41
What is it like to drive in Mexico? Lori Gold starts us off with some guidelines to manage expectations and help you successfully road trip through Mexico. After that we move onto a REALLY FANTASTIC five point round up of Yucatan State attractions.
This is also available in a video on…