Perfect Paths For Catholic Pilgrims!
August 24th, 2020 | Duration 00:48:02 | Posted in Travel Radio Podcast by Megan Chapa
Easter Pilgrimage Podcast!
An estimated 168 Million Christians take faith based trips each year! The events of the Easter season and their locations are among the most popular destinations. As the Easter season approaches and Christians set off on their travels, maybe you are feeling left behind. Are you wondering where they are going? What are they doing? What is so important about Easter? Today's episode will shed light on these locations and thier historic significance.
Photo by Stephanie LeBlanc on Unsplash
Judy Yirsa, St. Christopher Mission's Travel, specialises is Catholic Pilgrimages for faith based groups and families. As a past guest on Travel Radio Podcast, Judy has shared a selection of Catholic Pilgrimage routes. Of particular interest is her episode on Oberammergau, a Passion Play, only performed every ten years – don't miss it! Listen to that episode HERE.
Don't forget to enter the Cozyphones giveaway for April 2019! Read Megan's Review and Subscribe to Newsletter
Today Judy joins Travle Radio to explore Catholic Pilgrimage options as related to the upcoming Easter Holiday. From land to sea there are MANY options available to the faith curious tourist. We will explore some of those options on this episode including, guides, mobility concerns, language requirments, travel cash, visas, etc.
FUN FACT: Judy loves planning pilgrimages so much she and her husband honeymooned to Catholic Pilgrim destinations in Europe!
Episode Topics Include:
- A 5 Star Review
- Judy's experience with Cozyphones
- History of Easter Pilgrimages
- Judy's Recent Family Pilgrimage to Paris
- Potential Routes and Locations for Easter Pilgrimages
- Addressing Mobility Concerns
- Language Concerns
- Money Exchange
- Visa Requirments
- Cruise and River Cruise Pilgrimage Options
- The FANNY PACK IS BACK!
- Alternatives to the Fanny Pack Lara Croft Would Wear
- Thank you and good bye!
Special Guest: Judith Romera Yirsa.
- The “Lara Croft” fashion accessory leg bag! — It’s an Amazon link – I’m not getting paid. Just pointing you to an option slightly more motorcycle gang and less “1989 Mom in Spandex”. In the words of Maui, “You’re Welcome!”
- Suede Backpack Bag | M&S Collection | M&S — The gold leather bag I took to Vegas. Despite feeling like I was always being robbed I think this was a good purchase. I like it more now that it is a little distressed. It has GREAT pockets and is cute enough to wear with dresses!
- Easter – Wikipedia — The history of Easter!
- Contigo | Travel Mugs, Water Bottles & Kids Water Bottles | Contigo® — The travel mugs I brag on!
- Travel Advisories for US Citizens
- Travel Radio Podcast – YouTube — Travel Radio Podcast is on YouTube! Please like and subscribe!
Meet the Podcaster
Megan Chapa started in the travel industry to build on her existing life patterns and to invest in a portable career. As a travel agent she could both take her job with her and put her traveling knowledge to work as the military moved her family around the world. Travel…Learn more
Travel Radio Podcast
Chichen Itza with KPM
May 27th, 2021 | Length 00:45:36
M: Welcome back KPM
M: Can you please take a minute to introduce yourself?
M: What are you working on right now that excites you?
M: Where are we going today?
M: If we visualize Mexico as a mermaid's tail can you describe where these ruins are located?
M: Now if one of your articles…
Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico with Brandon Berkson
May 20th, 2021 | Length 00:39:42
Just an hour and one half drive into the Mexican border, Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico's Napa Valley, awaits you. Brendan Berkson, or Hotels Above Par, shares his insights into the region using his 1, 2, 3 signature format. Watch this on YouTube: https://youtu.be/lIRcQ62jz0k
M: Would you please take a…
Refunday Monday | Grand Velas Riviera Maya Review w/ Tami Santini
May 17th, 2021 | Length 00:36:11
If you watched the YouTube video you know Tami Santini brought props and I loved every second of it! This is the first time a guest has brought props to a live with me. Tami Santini was a delight to interview and offered candor on the "well dones" and…
Road Trip Through the Yucatan State, Mexico
May 13th, 2021 | Length 00:27:41
What is it like to drive in Mexico? Lori Gold starts us off with some guidelines to manage expectations and help you successfully road trip through Mexico. After that we move onto a REALLY FANTASTIC five point round up of Yucatan State attractions.
This is also available in a video on…