Special Episode: Dr. Disneyland Best Selling Author Dr. Jeff Barnes
August 24th, 2020 | Duration 00:40:11 | Posted in Travel Radio Podcast by Megan Chapa
BOOK GIVEAWAY: ENTER HERE
Amazon Bestselling Author Dr. Jeff Barnes visits the Travel Agent Interview to talk leadership and life lessons using an example from the tourism industry, Walt Disney (perfect)!
Megan and Jeff cuss and discuss Jeff's background, including his U.S. History course on the History of Disneyland. Yes, you can take it for COLLEGE CREDIT! The course includes guided tours of both U.S. Parks. Ummmmm – stop reading, go sign up!
The conversation moves to Jeff's first book, "The Wisdom of Walt" and then, "Beyond the Wisdom of Walt". Highlights include why Hitler hated Mickey Mouse and overcoming obstacles like Jeff's own brain tumor!
Fun, fun, FUN! Listen, set goals, be motivated, read these books and ENTER our contest! Enter for yourself, enter for the Disney fanatic in your life. You will love these books. See links below if you would like to make a purchase in time for Christmas.
Special Guest: Dr. Jeff Barnes A.K.A. Dr. Disneyland.
- The Wisdom of Walt – Jeff Barnes — Dr. Jeff Barne’s Website
- The Wisdom of Walt: Leadership Lessons from the Happiest Place on Earth (Disneyland): Success Strategies for Everyone (from Walt Disney and Disneyland) eBook: Jeffrey Barnes, Garner Holt, Bill Butler: Kindle Store
- Beyond the Wisdom of Walt: Life Lessons from the Most Magical Place on Earth eBook: Jeffrey Barnes, Lee Cockerell: Kindle Store
- CONTEST PAGE – Enter Now! — Book Giveaway! Enter to WIN a pair of signed books by Dr. Jeff Barnes, one the Wisdom of Walt and one Beyond the Wisdom of Walt!
- Jeff Barnes – YouTube — Jeff doing his thing PUBLIC SPEAKING on Disney!
- Travel Radio Podcast – YouTube — Travel Radio Podcast is on YouTube! Please like and subscribe!
Meet the Podcaster
Megan Chapa started in the travel industry to build on her existing life patterns and to invest in a portable career. As a travel agent she could both take her job with her and put her traveling knowledge to work as the military moved her family around the world. Travel…Learn more
Travel Radio Podcast
Chichen Itza with KPM
May 27th, 2021 | Length 00:45:36
M: Welcome back KPM
M: Can you please take a minute to introduce yourself?
M: What are you working on right now that excites you?
M: Where are we going today?
M: If we visualize Mexico as a mermaid's tail can you describe where these ruins are located?
M: Now if one of your articles…
Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico with Brandon Berkson
May 20th, 2021 | Length 00:39:42
Just an hour and one half drive into the Mexican border, Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico's Napa Valley, awaits you. Brendan Berkson, or Hotels Above Par, shares his insights into the region using his 1, 2, 3 signature format. Watch this on YouTube: https://youtu.be/lIRcQ62jz0k
M: Would you please take a…
Refunday Monday | Grand Velas Riviera Maya Review w/ Tami Santini
May 17th, 2021 | Length 00:36:11
If you watched the YouTube video you know Tami Santini brought props and I loved every second of it! This is the first time a guest has brought props to a live with me. Tami Santini was a delight to interview and offered candor on the "well dones" and…
Road Trip Through the Yucatan State, Mexico
May 13th, 2021 | Length 00:27:41
What is it like to drive in Mexico? Lori Gold starts us off with some guidelines to manage expectations and help you successfully road trip through Mexico. After that we move onto a REALLY FANTASTIC five point round up of Yucatan State attractions.
This is also available in a video on…