Whiskies of the World River Cruise
August 24th, 2020 | Duration 00:30:45 | Posted in Travel Radio Podcast by Megan Chapa
As always it is a pleasure to have Matt on the program to talk about his latest combined passions project. Culinary Travel plus luxury river cruising is a fine match in his newest partnership Whiskies of the World River Cruise.
NO EXTRA CHARGE!!!
June 9-16, 2019
Note: We expect to sell out of space by September of this year. Reach out now to reserve your spot before they're all gone!
Rates start at $3,981 per person while available. Single supplement is waived for a limited time. Email email@example.com today or call 408-718-4872 with any questions.
Special Guest: Matthew Wahlgren.
- Whiskies of The World River Cruise Home Page — All the details of this exclusive river cruise available here. Enjoy!
- Whiskies of the World | Experiential tasting events for consumers and trade — Where can you find a whisky tasting with Doug? Click here for all the whisky, scotch and bourbon info you can ever hope for!
- Protein or Energy Powders | Transportation Security Administration — FYI for carrying powders on flights.
- Ocean Medallion Class – Princess Cruises — You will be happy. You hair will still look fabulous blowing in the breeze and your spirit animal will cheer you on. Welcome to Ocean Medallion.
- Travel Radio Podcast – YouTube — Travel Radio Podcast is on YouTube! Please like and subscribe!
Meet the Podcaster
Megan Chapa started in the travel industry to build on her existing life patterns and to invest in a portable career. As a travel agent she could both take her job with her and put her traveling knowledge to work as the military moved her family around the world. Travel…Learn more
Travel Radio Podcast
Chichen Itza with KPM
May 27th, 2021 | Length 00:45:36
M: Welcome back KPM
M: Can you please take a minute to introduce yourself?
M: What are you working on right now that excites you?
M: Where are we going today?
M: If we visualize Mexico as a mermaid's tail can you describe where these ruins are located?
M: Now if one of your articles…
Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico with Brandon Berkson
May 20th, 2021 | Length 00:39:42
Just an hour and one half drive into the Mexican border, Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico's Napa Valley, awaits you. Brendan Berkson, or Hotels Above Par, shares his insights into the region using his 1, 2, 3 signature format. Watch this on YouTube: https://youtu.be/lIRcQ62jz0k
M: Would you please take a…
Refunday Monday | Grand Velas Riviera Maya Review w/ Tami Santini
May 17th, 2021 | Length 00:36:11
If you watched the YouTube video you know Tami Santini brought props and I loved every second of it! This is the first time a guest has brought props to a live with me. Tami Santini was a delight to interview and offered candor on the "well dones" and…
Road Trip Through the Yucatan State, Mexico
May 13th, 2021 | Length 00:27:41
What is it like to drive in Mexico? Lori Gold starts us off with some guidelines to manage expectations and help you successfully road trip through Mexico. After that we move onto a REALLY FANTASTIC five point round up of Yucatan State attractions.
This is also available in a video on…